Last Updated: May 17, 2021
The website curbuy.com (https://www.curbuy.com) is owned by Ooober Ltd (“we” or “us”).
How do we protect visitor information?
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We offer various paid versions of Curbuy. All payment transactions are handled using Stripe. Our payment process is fully PCI compliant, and any credit card information is handled by Stripe, and we do not have access to your credit card details.
All our business practices and privacy policies are fully GDPR compliant.
- Easy end user opt-out: Users can quickly opt out of being tracked upon request.
- Quicker responses to deletion requests: Users can request complete deletion of their personal data at any given time.
- Increased security: User data will be retained for no more than 5 years, no data will be held unless necessary.
- Data Processing: User data will only be processed using third party services which are completely GDPR compliant.
Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have ordered but not yet paid for a product, we guarantee the price for one month from when the order was placed. Prices listed in any other websites may not be accepted. We sell our products through a number of different online channels and we cannot always control when they are updated. We reserve the right not to accept a price listed on a site other than our own. We do not write things on our website without